It’s a long weekend! No work Saturday, Sunday and Monday!
The best part? No enrichment classes on Saturday! No school on Monday! yeah yeah yeah!!
A short intro to how my typical week is like, so you fully understand this joy I have!
- Mon-Fri, 6 a.m.: Arise & Shine
- Mon-Fri, 6.45 a.m.: Send Nicole to school
- Mon-Fri, 7.45 a.m.: Send Nathan & Nadine to school
- Mon-Fri: 8.30 a.m.: Start work
- Sat, 9 a.m.: Nicole in at school team Gymnastics training
- Sat, 12 noon: Pick Nicole from school
- Sat, 1.30 p.m.: Nicole at Mindchamps, Toa Payoh
- Sat 3.30 p.m.: Pick Nicole from Mindchamps
- Remaining Saturday: Free finally
- Sun, 10 a.m.: Church service
- Sun, 12 noon: Lunch with church friends
- Sun, 3 p.m.: Free time to hang out as a family
- Sun, 8 p.m.: Back home, getting ready for school
- Sun, 9 p.m.: zzzzZZZZZzzzz
So there’s NO CHANCE to sleep in at all! 6 a.m. on weekdays, at least 8 a.m. on weekends. So imagine how loudly I shouted out when I realise I can sleep in on Saturday AND on Monday! Woohooooowoohoo!!!!
Well, I woke up at 7 a.m. on Saturday. This silly biological clock just couldn’t sleep further. I’m praying tomorrow… I can really truly snooze in all the way! Is it a “age” thing? Cos the kids can sleep in! (at least a further hour than usual!) but I can’t. I just want to sleep uninterrupted till 9 a.m. p.l.e.a.s.e.
What time do you want to wake up on Monday?