Sponky Newborn and Toddler Toys #giveaway
Have you heard that Sponky is in town? The latest range of new-born focused toys is here, available at Motherswork. So who is Sponky? He is a really cheeky and chute Chihuahua who lives in Melbourne, Australia. He is also a star in his own cartoon and book series!
Sponky is in super-soft plush and it is the inspiration for a collection of colourful, sensory stimulating toys that squeak and rattle. The toys help develop baby’s and toddler’s senses while they enjoy Sponky’s adventures! Check out Sponky’s adventures on YouTube or read his book, it would be endless fun and imagination as you play with your child!
The collection is impressive and it makes great gifts for the newborn babes! You can have Sponky in the Comforter Blankie, a Teething Rattle, a Play Mat, a Squeezer etc. It would be great fun for you and baby!
And we have a special giveaway for our readers! Two Readers will walk away with a Sponky gift set (worth $47) which consists of the following:
- The Sponky Squeezer (RRP: $14.95) is a super fun toy which lets children squeeze, pull, bite or chew on the toy that makes all kinds of fun sounds.
- The Sponky Teething Rattle (RRP: $14.95), for those who are teething.
- and The Sponky Abacus (RRP: $17.95) specially for those who want to develop their motor skills as they count together with Sponky and move those beads.
In order to join in this giveaway, all you need to do is:
- Comment on this blog post, and tell us what you love about Sponky?
- Join and LIKE the Sponky Facebook Page and Mum’s the Word Facebook Page
- Share this blog post on your Facebook Wall with the Caption “FREE Sponky Toys for Toddlers!”
For those new to this, just copy and paste the link below and post it in Facebook:
Contest runs till 22 July (Wed) at 2359 hrs. All the best!
Congratulations to Carol & Jen! You won the Giveaway! We will be in touch with you shortly!
*Disclaimer: Mum’s the Word was sponsored with Sponky toys for review. All opinions are 100% my own.
Love that it’s has lots of stimulation and even has its own video and book! Perfect for my 1 month old!
I love that its unisex.
It is super -soft and colourful!
Sponky is very cute!
The super softness will make it suitable for my newborn nephew!
I think newborns and young babies will enjoy the sensory quality in the wide range of Sponky toys.